Woman Takes Pet Raccoon To Fire Station After It Ate Too Much Weed

Firefighters at an Indianapolis fire station opened the door early Friday morning to a one-of-a-kind request for help: A frantic woman, distressed because her pet raccoon was stoned off of too much weed.

The raccoon, according to Wayne Township Fire Dept. PIO Capt. Michael Pruitt, had been exposed to "too much" of someone else’s marijuana, and its owners were worried it was overdosing. Not knowing what to do, they brought it to Station 82.

READ MORE HERE

Listen to audio of police trying to decipher the situation below:

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.